I am not even going to look at how long I haven’t posted. Cause, I know it’s been a long time.
But during that time, I have a LOT to be thankful about. Few of them listed here:
- I joined an incredible company and happy with the environment, work culture and colleagues. I am valued for what I am and get to work with the brightest minds in technology, project management and business analysis. Coaching & learning at the same time!
- To the wonderful clients that I have met in the last year: Every experience makes you wiser, stronger, mature.
- We got our green cards in 2014. It was just 6 year journey, but thankful to all the people who were involved.
- To my friends, community in Atlanta: Without them, life in the suburbs would be dull.
- To agile community at large that I have been part of. It’s amazing to see volunteers you worked with, finding you online and connecting so that they can work with you again. It’s an incredible feeling.
- Last but not the least, to Meghana: For being there to celebrate, for envisioning the goals and make them happen, for sticking to our personal kanban. To the planning that we did that allowed us to – enjoy time with our families, pay off flat in Pune!
- To the small & big celebrations we do together by traveling internationally. It’s great to learn about other cultures, people and of course the cuisine!
A decade later, I am a better person because of you! Here’s to the next one and many more to come!